Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 9: 12 Days of Cookies Countdown


This day 9 I am bringing you a simple recipe. Dark Chocolate m&m Cookies.

So simple, yet oh so good....


~Red & Green Dark Chocolate M&M Cookies~


This was just your basic chocolate chip cookie dough spruced up for the holiday season with red and green m&ms, but not just any m&ms, these were dark chocolate m&ms. I also added a pinch of cinnamon to the batter and this was a wonderful complement to the dark chocolate. If I were to choose a cookie from a platter of tons and tons of choices, this one would be it! (even if it was milk chocolate) I am a fan of the old-school style cookies. I like trying new things and recipe, but I am deep down very simple, very classic. Hey! I know what I like! ;-)


Enjoy the photos, there are more coming soon!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

ENJOY!

No comments: