So, for my New Years Eve post, I think I am going to do something different...
A my year in PHOTOS!! (And some words)
Note: All of these photos I took. Photography has been a past time of mine since college.
So, lets start this new year post!
- Moved back to Minnesota from North Carolina (Hubby deployed to Afghanistan in Dec 2009)
- Started working at Nordstroms Rack, again
|New shoes from work|
- Made awesome Valentines Day cookies
- Colored my hair from blond to brown
- Turned 23
- Partied in Minneapolis
- Took a sushi making class
- Went snowmobiling and crashed (my friends dad was on the back. I totally lost control on some ice and the snowmobile sped up into the woods, it flipped on its side. I crashed into a tree with my thighs. My friends dad flew off. I was majorly bruised and my friends dad had to get stitches on a cut on his elbow
|Valentines Day Sugar Cookies|
|Crazy Cake with cool whip frosting and raspberry filling|
|Spicy tuna spring roll|
|Spicy tuna hand roll|
|Yamaha Enticer circa 1980|
|Bone Lake winter sun|
- Went skiing with my bother-in-law and sister-in-law
- Made Easter rice krispy treats
- Celebrated Easter in WI with family and in-laws
- Celebrated my 3 year wedding anniversary (sadly alone)
- Made my first ever theme cake = Baseball stadium! (Red velvet cake)
|Rice krispy treats decorated with white chocolate|
|Storm Stadium (Our store is called the Storm) Cake|
- Found out I was moving to JAPAN!
- Took my mother to the Conservatory for Mother's Day
- Took the younger in-laws to the MN Zoo
- Went to Franconia Sculpture park and took way to many photos
- Went to the cabin in WI for "dock" weekend (we put in the dock and boats)
- My college roommate and good friend got MARRIED!!
|Bone Lake sun rise|
|Bone Lake grass|
|Night after hotel|
- Babysat my new second cousin
- Went to the cabin with family
- Work, work, work
- Find out when Hubby is coming home (YES!)
- Quit my job at Nordstroms Rack (so sad, I will miss working there)
- Have an adventure with my "sisters" (read: in-laws) Eat massive amounts of fro-yo and ice cream, shop till we drop!
- Spend the 4th at the cabin and watch the best fireworks display right in front of our dock
- Drive from Minnesota to North Carolina
- Hubby comes home!!
- Visit Arlington National Cemetery in Washington, DC
- Fly to California to visit Hubby's grandparents, sister, aunt, uncle and cousins
- Spend some time in Napa (lose a diamond necklace Hubby gave me for X-mas a while back)
|Pilot Mountain in western North Carolina|
|Day before Hubby came home...at the beach reading a book|
|North Carolina Sun|
THIS IS THE END OF PART ONE!! CHECK BACK IN TOMORROW FOR PART 2!!