Its here! Christmas is here! A Child is born....
Well, the Hubby and I spent Christmas eve relaxing. We watched some movies, baked some cookies, ate lots of food, popped a bottle of bubbly, opened gifts, and just enjoyed each others wonderful company!
|Signs of a good night!|
Well, back to this post. Here is the Round-Up of all the cookies that I made for the 12 Days of Cookies Countdown - Christmas 2010!
- Day 12: Peanut Butter Blossoms
- Day 11: Choco-Peppermint Cookie Bars
- Day 10: Chewy Spicy Molasses Cookies
- Day 9: Red & Green Dark Chocolate m&m Cookies
- Day 8: Perfect Gingerbread
- Day 7: Pecan Snowball Cookies
- Day 6: Pecan Turtles
- Day 5: Chocolate Espresso Cookies
- Day 4: Cranberry Swirl Cookies
- Day 3: Lemon Sugar Cookies
- Day 2: Fat n' Fluffy Snickerdoodles
- Day 1: Raspberry Poinsettia Cookies
CHRISTmas! The hubby and I woke up early and just relaxed. He played his new game, and I plinked around on the internet. Then I made breakfast! We had maple pancakes with fried eggs and canadian bacon, and boy was it yummy! For the pancakes I just used a bisquick base and added in some maple extract and some cinnamon-sugar. You could really taste the maple! Very different and very yummy!
After breakfast, we lounged some more, watched Tron, Get Carter (old one), and then went to the gym. Its been a rainy day so we laid low...no worries though! We are truly enjoying each others company!
Hope your Christmas celebrations went well!