Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Im at school!

Yeah! NOT!!

Okay, okay, don't get me wrong, I do like school, its just that it takes up so much time!! Jeez! But, I do like the fact that your done in 4 years!

So, that is why I have not posted in a while, I have been packing, moving, unpacking, and going to classes. Phew!! So...I am going to share a recipe with everyone...Its Monkey Bread! I woke up this morning craving it! But, I can't make it yet...the pan is on its way!! (Snail mail lol!) Sooo...in lue of me caving it, I thought that I would post the recipe that I like the best and then accompany it with some pics of the last time I made it. (Sometime in the summer) I hope that will make all my readers happy! (the few that I have!) So, here is the recipe:

~Crazy Monkey Bread~
16 frozen yeast rolls
1 3 oz. pkg. dry butterscotch pudding
1 c. brown sugar
3/4 c. butter
1 tsp. cinnamon

Arrange the frozen bread into the bottom of a bundt pan sprayed with non-stick spray. Sprinkle dry pudding mix over top. Melt together the butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Pour mixture over rolls. Let thaw and rise overnight or for several hours. Bake in a 350 F oven for 25 min. Turn out immediately onto a large plate. Enjoy!

**Note that you can add 1/2 c. chopped pecans to the bread. Sprinkle them into the sprayed bundt pan before you put in the frozen bread.
The dough as it rises
Interior inner-goodness shot

No comments: