Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Things I have made...

So, here are some of the things that I have baked/cooked in the past month that I actually took time to take some pictures of...due mostly to the lack of lighting in the kitchen! Note to self: in future when looking at kitchen, look at photo potential... Anywho...I have cooked so many meals for both myself and my hubby but here are some that I have photographed!

~Turkey Meatloaf~
1 lb. ground turkey
2 tsp. onion powder
2 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. garlic salt
1 egg, beaten
1/2 c. italian bread crumbs
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
1/3 c. ketchup
1 tbsp. brown sugar

Preheat oven to 350 F. In a large bowl combine the turkey, onion, garlic powder, garlic salt, egg, bread crumbs, salt and pepper. Mix together thoroughly and pat into a loaf pan. Bake for 50 min. In a small bowl, mix together the ketchup and brown sugar. Coat over the meat loaf and bake for another 5 - 10 min. Enjoy!

Biscuits (Plain and Herbed)

No comments: