Friday, July 24, 2009

Week(s) at the CABIN!



I LOVE being at our cabin! It is one of my favorite vacation spots EVER!! haha...don'e get me wrong though...I love going to new and exciting places, but there are some places that just suck you in and your hooked for life! I almost grew up at this place as a kid...many a summer days were spent here and all most ALL of my 4th of July celebrations have been here as well. It is a family cabin in north west Wisconsin on Bone Lake. It was my grandparents house on my mothers side of the family, and now my mother and her two sisters split the place. It is wonderful...much more so since we have redone the lower level, added another bathroom, and repainted the upstairs kitchen and living room. The place is so much more updated and cool...more like a cabin than a home...but still quite nice!

On a boat...one of the best things to do/places to be on a lake

The hammock where I like to relax...a lot

A wide vertical shot of the afternoon sun...

One of my other favorite activities...besides skiing...kayaking!

Another staple cabin activity...tanning!

Along with sitting by the fire!

Tubing is another quality activity...

Sometimes getting up really early and watching the sun rise is a must...

This just cant be beat...

I find myself taking many artsy pictures as well...

I love waves and water...

And sun, water and the texture of wood...

This is the place where my heart will always lie...it longs to be here when I am in the mood for family, familiar, and friends...It brings me back home and brings out the kid in me...I LOVE this place...



And I would like to leave all of my WONDERFUL readers with the best! FIREWORKS!! I love them and they are a cabin memory that I will always and forever have!

Peace and Summer happiness!



No comments: