Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Priorities

My priorities are shifting.

I am writing to inform my lovely readers that post on Saffron & Semper Fi might be a little infrequent. Here is why: I am working on starting my own home-based business out here in Okinawa. There is a market for what I want to do so I am going to pursue it.

Here is the link for the new business venture: Sarah's Sweets & Treats

I have also been thinking about what this blog is to me. As of right now I am a little unsure, but I know that it serves as an outlet for me to post recipes that I enjoy, places I have been, and other food-related and photo adventures. I am starting to really market myself as a photographer and I need an outlet that is only Photo-related.

So, now I have 3 blogs to upkeep!
1. Sarah's Sweets & Treats
2. SABphotography
2. Saffron & Semper Fi

As you can guess...its been a little hectic! I am getting into the habit of updating the one that is the most pressing at the moment. Which is mainly the baking website, because well, it is becoming a business! Please bear with me during this transition time!

I still do have some wonderful recipes and updates to share with my wonderful readers!

BONUS = PHOTOS! View and ENJOY!










No comments: