Friday, July 16, 2010

Picture Sharing time!

I just recently made a nice road trip from MN to NC. This is not the first time that I have made this trip. I have made it at least 5 times. All of them I have done by myself, except for two when I had a wonderful companion of some sort. I LOVE to drive, I really really do and I challenge myself to find things that can keep my mind occupied. This time I let time fly. I focused on not worrying what time of day it was, just let time pass and don't start to schedule it or count it down, like "okay I have 4 more hours" instead I just thought, "alright, its noon, what city am I going through next?" or something along those lines. I seemed to help a lot!

Anywhos, here are some pictures that I took while on the road!

My faithful travel companion!


Fred the turtle to keep me company as well!


Pilot Mountain in North Carolina

Pretty clouds 


Flying hand! I totally loved doing this as a kid!


Hahaha! A horses butt!


Wind turbines


What kept me awake at night! 

ENJOY!!

No comments: