Saturday, October 18, 2008

Ciabbata, Sourdough, and Croissants...oh My!

FREE BREAD!!
I got a gift! There is this local baker in St. Joseph, MN who makes amazing bread and I may be working in collaboration with him to start marketing "Bread Stenciling". How fun does that sound! Very, in my opinion. SO, to make a long story short, I went to his bakery and he gave me a tour and sent me on my what with 6 loaves of bread and some croissants to sample and experiment with. It MADE my DAY!! Free, amazing bread!
This is what I got:


Spinach & Feta Croissant
Almond Croissant

Jalapeno & Cheddar

Wild Rice & Cracked Pepper Loaf
Sourdough Loaf

Mulitgrain

Rye

Cracked Wheat

Lavash Cracker Bread

Side view of the lavash. It was very, very light and sounds like a drum. I can't wait to "crack" into it!
Once I start tasting everything, I'll keep you posted on the amazing yummyness to occur!

No comments: