- Moving from North Carolina to Minnesota
- Living with my parents for 2 weeks
- Breakfast/Dinner/Lunch with in-laws & parents
- Catching up with old-time friends
- Saying goodbye to extended family
- Getting ready to PCS (move) to Okinawa Japan
Right now the hubby and I are staying at a hotel on a military base in Okinawa. We are busy, taking care of paperwork, getting a car, getting a house, getting this and getting that....and on top of it all a Typhoon came through and closed down the entire base! So, enlieu of all this hub-bub, bear with me as I slowly get back into the grove of blogging. Oh yeah! Once I get a kitchen...recipes will be a-coming!
Here are some photos for your viewing pleasures....
More pics coming soon!