Sunday, May 3, 2009

HUBBY UPDATE!! #1

So...to those of you who do not know, my hubby is currently in Iraq. He left on April 14th 2009. We e-mail on an almost daily basis, depending on what work brings. He calls every Sunday...and boy o boy do I LOVE those days!

Here are some pics that I thought I would share...They are not taken by him, but some are edited by me! hehe!

This is a basic map of Iraq

The circle is about where my hubby is...

This is an entrance sign into the Al Asad area.

Here is a mosque in Al Asad.

This is Abraham's Oasis, where Abraham supposedly stopped to rest and wash...

This is a sandstorm about to hit the Al Asad area...these happen almost daily.

This is part of what my hubby does...blows things up with C-4!

What a way to end a day! Or begin one?

ENJOY!!

No comments: