Saturday, September 18, 2010

Dream Kitchen!!

I am going to start a list of the products and things that I would someday like to have in my kitchen. Some I may already have, some I dream of having....gotta get my own kitchen first right? *smiles*

So, here goes:

  • Knives: 8-inch cooks knife, 14-inch chefs knife, 4-inch paring knife, 10-inch serrated bread knife, flexible knife, boning knife
  • KitchenAid artisan stand mixer
  • Tongs: Various sizes, nylon heads so as not to scratch nonstick cookware
  • Mandoline
  • Silpat baking sheets
  • Immersion blender
  • Food processor
  • High-powered blender
  • Wok
  • Salad spinner
  • AccuSharp knife sharpener
  • Pots/Pans/Skillets: 2 and 4 qt. saucepans, 8, 10, and 12 in. skillets, 2 or 3 qt. sauté pan, 6.5 qt. stockpot w/ strainer
  • Large cast-iron skillet
  • Steamer
  • Dutch oven
  • Pyrex measuring bowls
  • Pyrex baking dishes
  • Roasting Pans
  • Olive oil turrets 
  • Fish spatula 
  • Set of high-end steak knives
  • Scale
  • French Press
  • Electric Juicer
  • Stainless Steel mixing bowls
  • Kitchen Scissors 
  • Glass Batter Bowl
  • Sifter

Here some other fun things that I think would give my kitchen some flair and character!


"Unzipped" glass bag container
(perpetualkid.com)


Babushkups Glasses - Just too cute!
(perpetualkid.com)


Half-pint Glass Creamer
(fredflair.com)


Storage bottles w/ stopper tops
(rockettstgeorge.co.uk)


Chatterbox Nibbles dish - Remember paper fortune tellers??
(rockettstgeorge.co.uk)


Stitched Recipe Box Dishtowel - too cute, just for looks *wink wink*
(anthropologie.com)


Peacock Dinnerware - I LOVE peacocks, again, more for looks
(anthropologie.com)
SoHo Spices Lg. Spice Board - 
Nice sleek way to store spices. Can't decide if I would put it inside a cupboard or display out in the open...
(satinbox.com)



Veggie (tomato & onion) and Fruit (kiwi & orange) cutting boards/trivets
Cute and fun, and dual purpose!
(popdeluxe.com)


Produce bags - you can wash fruit and veggies in the bags! and store them in there as well! 
(blueribbongeneralstore.net)

50 Healthy magnets - quick reference guide for healthy snack and food choices!
(blueribbongeneralstore.net)


Kitchen Pencils - Fun kitchen related sayings, cool stuff!
(blueribbongeneralstore.net)


Peel and Stick Chalkboard -
I want one of these in my kitchen area to do a menu/grocery list thingy
(blueribbongeneralstore.net)

MN Marvels Dishtowel - Gotta represent my home state!
(patinastores.com)

Am I My Herb's Keeper? - Great way to store herbs!
(uncommongoods.com)


Sponge Gloves - I would like to see how these work...if they do, it would be awesome!
(prankplace.com)


Sili Gourmet Honey Jar - Very sleek and stylish look
(kitchenkapers.com)

Just a few of the fun things and gadgets that I would like to have in my future kitchen! I have not even considered furniture/appliances yet! Yikes! Tehehe!

ENJOY!

No comments: