Thursday, October 28, 2010

Blogging Break

I have taken a blogging break.

Reasons:
  1. Moving from North Carolina to Minnesota
  2. Living with my parents for 2 weeks
  3. Breakfast/Dinner/Lunch with in-laws & parents
  4. Catching up with old-time friends
  5. Saying goodbye to extended family
  6. Getting ready to PCS (move) to Okinawa Japan
Needless to say...there are/were a lot of reasons as to why I have not been blogging. Don't get me wrong, I still love to blog and I love that people (albeit few) are reading this, but I had to take a back seat for a while. But soon I will be back in that saddle! 

Right now the hubby and I are staying at a hotel on a military base in Okinawa. We are busy, taking care of paperwork, getting a car, getting a house, getting this and getting that....and on top of it all a Typhoon came through and closed down the entire base! So, enlieu of all this hub-bub, bear with me as I slowly get back into the grove of blogging. Oh yeah! Once I get a kitchen...recipes will be a-coming!

THANKS!!

Here are some photos for your viewing pleasures....




More pics coming soon! 

No comments: